Downloading Your Digital Photos
1. Click on the link to view your photo gallery.
2. In the upper right hand corner, click "download".
3. Click "Select All" to download all the files. Or you can click in the lower left corner to select only your favorites.
4. Click on "download" to begin the process.
5. Follow the next prompt by clicking on the zip file title to begin the download. You DO NOT have to enter your email information. If you choose this option, the site bundles the files and then sends you a notification when it is finished. This process prevents download disruptions in "patchy" internet connections.
6. If you are using Windows 10, the zip folder will show up in the downloads folder of your computer's C drive.
7. Click and drag the folder onto your desktop.
8. Double click the zipped folder to open. Select your files and drag them to the desktop or create a folder to drag them into. Alternately, you can right click on the folder and select "extract all" to tell the computer where to put your files.